Sunday, February 22, 2009

Let's get up to speed, shall we?























  • I (finally) found the pool. I'm in love.

  • I found the mall. I'm in debt.

  • I barely found an elusive shirt from Hollister with the California flag on it; it only took calling four different states to find it in a small. I could probably use an extra small, it's made janky. Hey, you guys, I know we're cool, but get off my goddamn state. It's mine. Mine, mine, mine.

  • I love my roommates more than life itself. They're just cool. The rest of the interns are bomb as well. How'd I get so lucky?

  • Can anyone tell me the way to write a compelling cover letter? "Trust me, I'm amazing" isn't the way to win 'em over, evidently.

  • My bangs are returning to normal. This is exciting news, everybody.

  • The Newseum is a fun place. They serve wine in the cafeteria.

  • I'm a natural anchorwoman, especially when I've got my other half sitting as my co-anchor.

Because meaningful words allude me as of late, I'm going to begin posting (at least) a picture per day. Starting tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I need to know! where did you find that shirt! i've been looking for months! rosa.a.lozano@gmail.com any info you have would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Followers